Image via Wikipedia
CONSEQUENCES OF PLAYING GOD
1. We fear that someone will find out who we really are – someone who is not in control of the world around us
2. We are immersed in frustration. Unable to cope with the circumstances and environment around us.
3. We are worn out and have no peace. We have no future but death (the end).
4. Being in control of our life we must acknowledge one failure after another and accept the consequences.
We don’t change when we see the path we need. We change when we whole heartily admit we cannot control our life. God whispers to us in our everyday life, but he shouts to us in our complete, total failure. The fact is that if you could solve your problems, you would have done it a long time ago.
THREE IMPORTANT FACTS OF LIFE
1. I am powerless to change my past.
2. I am powerless to control the world around me.
3. I am powerless to control my life.
Good intensions are not enough. Willpower is not enough. You need another source of power that can control the world around you along with your life.
The Holy Spirit provides the guidance on how to get your life under God’s control. How do you get the Holy Spirit’s guidance? There’s only one way; God gives it to the humble.
What needs to change in your life? The Control of your life.
Placing God in Control
We need to believe that God exist, He is in control of the world, that you matter to him, and that he has the power to control your life to meet his plans for you including joining him in a everlasting “Sharing Love Fest.”
“Happy are those who mourn, for God will comfort them!” Matthew 5:4 (TEV)